University tuition fees are free in Norway.

Lisa O`Brien

The same is true in the Republic of Ireland,but I think you have to be an Irish citizen. Saw the info about Norwegian universities on a Facebook link. Tuition is free for international students ,not for every single course,but for many. The website also pointed out that even though there were no tuition fees, "Living expenses in Norway are considered to be higher than in many countries". Details can be found at www.studyandscholarships.com. Just thought it might be of interest or use to someone.

EU students will pay the same fees as French students (there are administrative fees, but they are ridiculously low and can be waived if the student comes from a low income family), I don't know if it's different for international students.

Going to university in France might not be such a good idea though, for one thing the student had better be fluent in French as it's unlikely many classes will be in any other language (it's probably assumed but I gather that a lot of universities around Europe now teach in English). More importantly, while universities offer a good education, they are still mostly considered to be second best to business schools and engineering schools (almost no-one who's anyone in France has been to a university), the latter are often public and therefore free, the former will be private and very expensive, both have such specific entry requirements that it will be impossible for someone to enter them coming from abroad (unless things have radically changed in the past few years).