URGENT female singer/dancer required 18+ for job in Crete/Zante

Lema

One of my dd's old teachers has a friend who helps out in her dance school over the winter months as during the summer she works in Zante/Crete running hotel entertainment, she has been posting on Facebook that she urgently needs one more Female for a contract starting in May, the details are -

Female ages 18+ who can sing as well as dance required for contract beginning in May, rehearsals start Thursday so this really is urgent. Includes flights, accommodation, 3 meals a day plus drinks, 5 shows a week, light daytime duties, 1 day off a week and competitive rates of pay. Would suit someone with a strong personality who is possibly able to be a team leader.

She normally holds rehearsals in the UK so I assume this job is the same and the shows are Usually cabaret style shows from what I know. And I know holiday entertainment crews aren't exactly ballet but it is still dance and I though someone may have a dd or friend who would be free over the summer and be interested in some work abroad, so I hope nobody minds me posting this :)

• Like 1

Surely this will only be relevant for someone who has already graduated or is in their final year and about to graduate? Various websites advertise positions like this but the season runs for April/May to end of October. Can you clarify if this is the case here?

Yes it normally is May-October ish and as I put in title it's for anyone aged 18 or older. I don't know a lot about the position other than what ive wrote but thought it might be of interest to someone on this site if they know of a dancer who is out of work or looking for experience etc :)

• Like 3