Summer School with Ballet, Contemporary and Jazz

Catalyst Dance

I hope this is okay to post here. I realise there may be a few dancers still looking for summer dance sessions and I'm involved with organising one. 

Aimed at dancers aged between 12 and 18 dancing at Grade 6 level or above, our Summer Session includes classes and workshops in classical ballet, contemporary and jazz dance.

Working with our experienced faculty, students will gain a greater insight into these dance forms, including a taste of what to expect when performing professionally.

Our Summer Session 2015 will take place at Broomwood Hall School near Clapham Junction between 12th and 15th August 2015 from 10am - 5.30pm.

Find out more at www.catalystdance.co.uk or email us at catalyst.dance@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you :)

Hello Balletpig and welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the information about your summer session.

Could I please ask you, in accordance with our Acceptable User Policy on commercial activities to include your contact details in your profile signature?

"Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. (You set up a Signature via My Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum."