Dear ballet lovers, we only have 2 places left on our 2nd Principal week. ( the 1st is sold out).

As always their are only ever 12 places. So we can offer exceptional care as well as tuition. You will be taught by amazing teachers including.

Edward Watson MBE, Principal dancer with the Royal Ballet.

Anita Young F.I.S.T.D A world renown teacher who currently teaches 1st year girls at RBS upper school

Ricardo Cervera Ballet Master of the Royal Ballet

Olivia Cowley Soloist of the Royal Ballet.

Our aim is to inject positivity and encourage young dancers to be the best they can be. We help inspire and guide the next generation of dancers.

Last but not least its Summer School and some fun must be had so we visit the theatre in a limo and have a photo shoot.

Thanks for reading

Kindest Regards 

Nicola Moriarty

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nicola Moriarty said:

Dear ballet lovers, we only have 2 places left on our 2nd Principal week. ( the 1st is sold out).

As always their are only ever 12 places. So we can offer exceptional care as well as tuition. You will be taught by amazing teachers including.

Anita Young F.I.S.T.D A world renown teacher who currently teaches 1st year girls at RBS upper school

Our aim is to inject positivity and encourage young dancers to be the best they can be. We help inspire and guide the next generation of dancers.

Last but not least its Summer School and some fun must be had so we visit the theatre in a limo and have a photo shoot.

Thanks for reading

Kindest Regards 

Nicola Moriarty

What age group is this for please?

1 hour ago, Nicola Moriarty said:

Thanks for reading

Kindest Regards 

Nicola Moriarty

Hi could I get some more information please , age, fees etc many thanks.