Elmhurst junior summer school application photos

Legseleven

Does Elmhurst want these photos with the dancer in just a leotard, ie with bare legs and feet? I know someone said on a previous thread that they thought this was the case, but I know that the senior summer school photos included pointe work and the line drawings also seem to show a bare-legged dancer!

Can anyone whose DD has applied please confirm one way or the other?

I asked Elmhurst and they said whatever the child is most comfortable with. I did them with tights and ballet shoes. DD got in... The answer came within a few days...

Edited by afab
  • Like 1

Thanks, Loulabelle and afab. Will have to decide soon whether to apply and then get photos done quickly if so, in hope of getting the £25 discount!

I wonder whether Elmhurst is prescriptive about whether photos to apply for Y7 and Y8 places are done with bare legs and feet?

Do you mind my asking how old your DDs are? Mine is Y8 (aged 12) and has just gone into RAD Advanced 1/Advanced Foundation. She would find going to summer school other own and not knowing anyone rather a trial, so we may decide not to apply.

Mine is Yr7 just 12, she is RAD and ISTD Intermediate. She has a couple of friends going too, but is very keen to make new friends, she does tend to find a new friend where ever she goes so these days there's always someone 'there' she knows!

• Like 1