The BALLET NIGHTS Podcast

Hello BalletCo Forum,

The BALLET NIGHTS Podcast will be launching tomorrow, with our first guest and the inspiration behind BALLET NIGHTS - Constance Devernay-Laurence , This years winner of Best Classical Female Performance at the National Dance Awards.

If you want to tune in, and witness our premiere live at 6pm, you can subscribe now via the link below, and hit the bell icon to ensure you are notified the moment our content goes live.

https://www.youtube.com/@BALLETNIGHTS

We hope you will enjoy hearing directly from the artists themselves in our new format, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on where we can go next!

Your Host,

Jamiel

The BALLET NIGHTS PODCAST 002 - Jordan James Bridge

Premiering Worldwide at 6pm UK Tonight!

In our second episode, we meet new London voice, Dancer , Choreographer, Filmmaker and Director Jordan James Bridge. After an exciting year of dancing and making on stage and on screen, Jordan shares his less orthodox route into dance, how he has developed his unique movement style and about his dream dinner with David Attenborough... See Jordan Perform in our Autumn 2023 Premiere by clicking below BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW at : www.balletnights.com/tickets

Edited by Jamiel Devernay-Laurence
  • Like 1

The BALLET NIGHTS PODCAST 003 - Luke Ahmet

🔔 Premiering Worldwide at 6pm UK Thursday!

Our third episode celebrates Olivier nominated Dance Artist, Luke Ahmet, delving into the inner world of performers, their emotions, and reflections while they are on stage... and off. Luke's diverse career at companies including Rambert Dance Company, Studio Wayne MacGregor, Scottish Ballet, K Ballet and Paris Opera Ballet has seen him dance on stages across the world, teach & coach regularly and more recently acting as Rehearsal Director for many choreographers and setting works internationally. 

• 2 weeks later...

This interview with Luke Ahmet is well worth watching - I saw it live. Luke makes some interesting comments on the many choreographers he has worked with- MacMillan, Bruce, and others, including, at one remove, the great Bob Cohan - and how one learns a role in more depth and more intimately (my words) choreography  that has been created with, or learned from, the choreographer. His sincerity and integrity are deeply impressive.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2023 at 15:45, SheilaC said:

This interview with Luke Ahmet is well worth watching - I saw it live. Luke makes some interesting comments on the many choreographers he has worked with- MacMillan, Bruce, and others, including, at one remove, the great Bob Cohan - and how one learns a role in more depth and more intimately (my words) choreography  that has been created with, or learned from, the choreographer. His sincerity and integrity are deeply impressive.

Hi SheilaC

I'm not sure how I missed this wonderful comment, and thank you for listening!

If you liked this, you can find this interview, more interviews and our behind the scenes features at Youtube.com/@Balletnights

Coming up this October will will feature a behind the scenes of our UK World Premiere of David Dawson's Metamorphosis 1

Jamiel

www.Balletnights.com

Only 400 tickets left for our World Premiere Weekend