Bullet Pointe skirt stockists

Swanwings

12 minutes ago, academicdancer said:

Pretty sure that The Dancers Room in Lichfield stock it, but you'd have to go there in person to buy. Probably best to contact them first to check if they have what you want in stock.

thank you, unfortunately I'm in London so dont think that will work, but I'll have a look anyway. It seems surprisingly difficult to get these skirts considering how popular they are!

43 minutes ago, Swanwings said:

thank you, unfortunately I'm in London so dont think that will work, but I'll have a look anyway. It seems surprisingly difficult to get these skirts considering how popular they are!

They will post if they have it in stock, I had a similar issue with a white bulletpointe skirt, their really lovely and so helpful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BalletMumOfOne said:

They will post if they have it in stock, I had a similar issue with a white bulletpointe skirt, their really lovely and so helpful 

Thanks so much, Ive just emailed them and they got back to me straight away saying they have one and will post it! They really are very helpful.  Thank you everyone for your help today.

8 minutes ago, BalletMumOfOne said:

Also to add, depending on when you need it, I have ordered the Leo’s direct from their Shop in America, and they have come super fast (within in 10 days) and the cost/post wasn’t dissimilar to buying in the UK.

Thats good to know, always though it might be tricky to order direct.