Natalia Osipova in Prague December 14, 2022

From her Instagram account I just saw that she will be performing in the Congress Center in Prague on December 14. The Gala is called "Force of Nature" and includes parts from her classical and modern repertoire. Is anyone familiar with the venue? I'm asking because I want to know if booking in first rows in stalls would be wise or not?

link

https://www.ticketportal.cz/event/NATALIA-OSIPOVA-Fource-of-Nature-12001222

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if this will be the same programme she performed in Kromeriz Castle in Czechia in July? 

The other performers there were Jason Kittelberger, Joseph Kudra and Reece Clarke.  

Here’s the programme :

- Sleeping Beauty pdd (Natalia & Reece)

- solo (Joseph)

- QUTB (Natalia, Jason, Joseph)

- Valse Triste (Natalia & Reece) 

- Ashes (Natalia & Jason)

- Dance of the Blessed Spirits (Reece)

- Dying Swan (Natalia)

- Le Corsaire (Natalia & Reece)

Edited by FionaE

7 hours ago, FionaE said:

I wonder if this will be the same programme she performed in Kromeriz Castle in Czechia in July? 

The other performers there were Jason Kittelberger, Joseph Kudra and Reece Clarke.  

Here’s the programme :

- solo (Joseph)

- Dying Swan (Natalia)

Yes, it should be the same performance as in Kromeriz. Unfortunately, this event had no publicity, I found out about it the day before and could not participate. I already have tickets for the December show in Prague and I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Silver Capricorn said:

Yes, it should be the same performance as in Kromeriz. Unfortunately, this event had no publicity, I found out about it the day before and could not participate. I already have tickets for the December show in Prague and I'm looking forward to it.

how bizarre … no publicity?  The audience looked full from Instagram posts at the time. 

20 hours ago, FionaE said:

Here’s the programme :

- solo (Joseph)

- Dying Swan (Natalia)

I’m not sure that Reece and Natalia performed all these 3 pdd … Le Corsaire may have replaced one, it was not on the printed programme that I saw.  There were photos or short clips of Le Corsaire,  QUTB, Ashes and all the solos. 

5 hours ago, FionaE said:

how bizarre … no publicity?  The audience looked full from Instagram posts at the time. 

Osipova's performance replaced the originally planned performance of Rasputin with Polunin, even the tickets remained valid.  I found information about it on the Internet one day before the performance, at that time it was not sold out, but it was not possible to find accommodation in Kromeriz, it is a small provincial town.

30 minutes ago, Silver Capricorn said:

Osipova's performance replaced the originally planned performance of Rasputin with Polunin, even the tickets remained valid.  I found information about it on the Internet one day before the performance, at that time it was not sold out, but it was not possible to find accommodation in Kromeriz, it is a small provincial town.

oh I did not know this info!