For Sale: 1 x SCS RB Romeo and Juliet: Saturday 5th February 2022, 7.30pm (Naghdi/Ball)

12 hours ago, jules_skichick said:

It's helpful to mention the seat number as I would NEVER but d1 to 4 or d50 onwards .  .......

LOL me neither as a regular ticket choice (see next para). I thought that was a given amongst standees 😀🤷🏻‍♂️but I accept that other forum members are less knowledgeable. 

That said, d50 is ok.
Also to say “NEVER” is an absolute that doesn’t allow flexibility according to circumstances. 
For example, in the past, if I already know a ballet, when a performance that I have been desperate to see is sold out, I have accepted d1-4 & d51-54, and the limitations of a restricted view, as way of getting to attend. One is very close to the action that one can see and the detail can be breathtaking in such proximity. My brain fills in the missing parts. Cup half full so to speak. Also with good karma, once in the building, anything can happen. 

For Saturday 5th February,  I actually have 2 good SCS tickets both between d29 & d47 and at the time of posting one is reserved but the choice as to which is unconfirmed. Hence my vagueness. 

Edited by prs59