Elmhurst Associates in Manchester

sunrise81

Hi

Can anyone give any info about Elmhurst Associates in Manchester? My god daughter lives near Manchester and is planning to audition for RB JAs and is considering Elmhurst too - but I dont know anything about their programme. What day is it on? How often are the lessons? How much does it cost? Any info much appreciated for me to pass on :)

Hi Sunrise 

Am  probably not in the best position help as my DD was an associate in the first year that  Elmhurst ran the scheme in Manchester . She started in year 6 and they allowed them to carry on into year 7 at that time . She is now in year 13 !  However as far as I am aware timings are still the same in that the classes run on Saturday morning/early afternoon  in school term term and take place at the Dancehouse on Oxford Road. The teacher is lovely and the classes were v friendly . My daughter v much enjoyed her time there . Sorry I can't remember how much we paid but that will have changed by now anyway ! 

Hope that helps ...and hopefully someone with more up to date knowledge will post soon  😀