Variety of leotards for sale

mimi'smom

I have the following leotards for sale - apologies for not knowing the names of the Leos but if you are interested, PM me for photos! 

• Gaynor Minden black lace leotard size adult small worn just once (!) so would like £20 plus postage (currently retailing around £36)
  • red  cotton Lycra capezio leotard size small (J12?), spaghetti straps, plain front (no gathers) and a mid to low back with crossover straps. Again, worn once (what is she like???) would like £10 plus postage
  • raspeberry lycra capezio leotard size small (J12?) very similar in design to the red one above but with adjustable straps and the crossover straps on the back are wider. Would like £10 plus postage
  • purple lycra Bloch leotard size small. Spaghetti straps and lovely neckline detailing to the top. Plain scoop back. Has she ever worn this? Who knows?? Still in as new condition - would like £10 plus postage. 
  • Brand new (!!) capezio pull on skirt. Black lace with sequins very sparkly and beautiful (but too short for my dd as she is 5ft 10) Would like £10 plus postage.

Will  happily combine postage obviously! Perfect for summer school and all in immaculate condition. 

Edited by mimi'smom
Missing plural!

• 1 month later...