RAD adv 2 exam

lilacfairy

My dd and a number from her school are doing Advanced 1; not sure if any other grades are entered. Dd is on Monday - first day of the session, I think. Do you know who the examiner is? Good luck to you!

Thank you Lilacfairy. Did has been examined by Susan Graham before. I think she was very encouraging and friendly, which is great for helping the dancers relax and do their best. Good luck to your dd, and hope she has a great prom too.

The examiner is Susan Graham, she is very friendly and supportive and seems to recognise that helping dancers relax will give them the greatest opportunity to perform to the max. Dd has now been examined by her twice and she was the same on both occasions. When she set dd's free enchaiment in inter foundation it was very simple and allowed her to demonstrate the steps well rather than struggle to remember what steps to do. Good luck to your dd for tomorrow.

• Like 1

The examiner is Susan Graham, she is very friendly and supportive and seems to recognise that helping dancers relax will give them the greatest opportunity to perform to the max. Dd has now been examined by her twice and she was the same on both occasions. When she set dd's free enchaiment in inter foundation it was very simple and allowed her to demonstrate the steps well rather than struggle to remember what steps to do. Good luck to your dd for tomorrow.

thank you for the heads up :)