Vocational 3 Day Ballet Intensive - 4th/5th/6th September 2018

Nicola Moriarty

Dear All

GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN TIP TOP CONDITION.

We have had a few enquires about our 3 day ballet intensives at the end of August. Unfortunately we are fully booked this year, however on looking at everyones term timetables, most vocational students don't go back to their schools until the 8th/9th September. Course fee's £395 including 2 nights accommodation and all food/drinks etc. 

So we are running and Extra 3 day intensive this year on the 4th/5th/6th September. So if you have not been able to do to much training over the holiday period or just want that final boost before heading back to RBS, Elmhurst, Tring, YDA etc, then please give us some thought.

We will be running 3 full days of classes focusing on getting everyone back to full fitness, working on flexibility and of course that technique. You will also have one to one time with me to discuss any problem areas which your teachers have highlighted, and I hope I can offer some advice to put your mind at ease or give you some excusers to help you out. It may be your Audition year, or your assessments etc. If it is, then do not delay. ONLY 12 places.

Please email me nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com for more details.

I hope if you are reading this you have heard good things about our courses, but if you have any concerns, then just email and we can talk more.

All the best, and hope to see some more of you all in September.

Kind regards

Nicola Moriarty

Principal