3 Day Xmas Intensive - Woodside Dance Retreat

Nicola Moriarty

Hi All    

*** ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT ***

We are again running our 3 day Christmas Ballet Intensive on the 28th/29th/30th December 2017.

A MUST for all whom wish to keep in top physical, mental and technical shape for the important "Assessment" term, or for any ballet dancer wishing to go back to their school with an "edge" over the rest! We will focus your mind and your body, and send you back fighting fit and ready to take on 2018, prepared and ready!

3 full days of class with me, Nicola Moriarty, 2/3 nights accommodation, all food and drinks are included - £395.00 (12 places only)

Being the festive period we will have lots of fun, and games. But.......... we will work hard and build confidence and focus on those areas of concern within your technique. I trained at RBS and danced professionally for 3 years around Europe. I have taught classical ballet to such a range of students over the last 20 years, I feel I know how to bring out the best in you! We will welcome you into the WDR family and once you in, you won't want to leave!

*** ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT ***

Please email me for more details nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com and we can have a chat.

Kind regards

Nic x