Bloch Serenade Strong 5E

Brand new Bloch Serenade Strong 5E x 2 pairs one pair still in the original bag. Ribbons/elastics and toe caps already on ready to go!!! one pair has reused ribbons stitched on but they are in very good condition, they have had my daughters name written in them again no harm to the shoe!

They are in exc cond unused no longer needed. Bought from the Covent Garden Bloch shop(£54 a pair) Asking £65 for both pairs plus £ 4.00 postage Or £35 for one plus £3.00 postage.

Thank you

Edited by blueribbons

• 4 months later...

Brand new Bloch Serenade Strong 5E x 2 pairs one pair still in the original bag. Ribbons/elastics and toe caps already on ready to go!!! one pair has reused ribbons stitched on but they are in very good condition, they have had my daughters name written in them again no harm to the shoe!

They are in exc cond unused no longer needed. Bought from the Covent Garden Bloch shop(£54 a pair) Asking £50 both pairs also extra packets of ribbons toe caps and elastics thrown in. plus £ 4.00 postage Or £30for one plus £3.00 postage.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Extra brand new packets of ribbons, elastics, toe protectors thrown in.

They are in exc cond unused no longer needed. Bought from the Covent Garden Bloch shop(£54 a pair) Asking £45 for both pairs plus £2.85 postage

Thank you

Edited by blueribbons

• 3 weeks later...