Urgent!!! GCSE dance Swansong

taxi4ballet

Hi all, dd is trying to find a clip of Christopher Bruce's Swansong as she has her gcse paper tomorrow and wants to watch the whole thing.

She's tried loads of searches and can only find short excerpts and clips of about 1 minute.

HELP!!!!

Please, quick!

If I remember rightly from GCSE, she won't need to know the whole ballet inside-out, if she knows one section particularly well, she should be able to write about that in the exam. But she will need to know the names of the set, lighting, costume designers etc! Good luck x

• Like 2

Hi,

Only in year 10 but have just started looking at the written paper in class. My teacher has said that we only need to know the choreographer, lighting, costumes etc and not the actual dance as what you have to do for one of our practical pieces. Good luck to your DD!! ❤️

I think that the whole of the first section, featuring the original cast, is on YouTube. 

Yes, it is, somewhere... we've found it before but she couldn't find it today!

She was going through past papers this afternoon and wanted to watch it to refresh her memory as it must be months since they watched it in class.

Thanks for you speedy assistance folks :)