JulieW

Have you donated yet?

I'm not posting as a moderator this time, but as a balletco member. I've just remembered to donate so thought I'd remind those of you who, like me, have been busy, or maybe thought you'd wait until after payday.

It's easy to ignore the sticky threads so I thought I'd post to you lovely lot in a Doing Dance.

• Like 10

I know....I didn't do it immediately and then it went out of my head until the update was posted about a week or so ago so then I did it immediately before I forgot again!  Well worth the few pounds for such a valuable website :)

• Like 2

Glad this topic has been started. Do donate something if you can.

I donated as soon as I saw the request before I forgot :)

• Like 2

I'm glad this thread was started, I have made my donation. I don't know how I missed the sticky previously. I hope you manage to reach your target.

I did the straight away before I forgot; then I almost did it again before remembering I already had :rolleyes:

• Like 6

I donated by CC but it didn't seem to have 'gone though' as no acknowledgment appeared in my in-box. However, it occurred to me to check my 'junk' folder and I found an acknowledgment there.

• Like 1

Are we supposed to receive an acknowledgement/receipt on here or just through our private email? I donated a few days ago - well worth it - I love this site!

• Like 1

I'm glad you've posted an individual thread Julie. When the notices first appeared they took ages to drift into my consciousness so I'm sure others have found the same. Something to do with being stickies and the donation links being top right - Usually I mentally shut out the admin stuff and head straight to the active threads on forums I am interested in. Hopefully more will notice your thread.

Hope the findraising picks up. The previous round of donations seem to have lasted a long time.....I'm surprised we didn't need another appeal earlier.

I thought I had donated through PayPal but I have not received an acknowledgement so I hope I have.

I think you should be able to see it if you log into PayPal

Its been on my "must remember" list for ages, but done now. Great website, worth supporting.

Erm, I'm probably being a bit dim here, sorry - but just exactly how do you donate? Is there a page or button somewhere?

Yup, dim indeed - it's all here ... :lol:

Edited by DanceGirlsDad
  • Like 1

Hi I do not have a pay pal account that is active and it wont let you set up a new one when you change countries. Any advice on how to donate?

DRSC

Just a matter of decimal points and funding problem eased significantly. Until of course the eventual rebounding and bouncing occurs.

• Like 2

Well, as ever your humour made me laugh Petalviolet & made me think that £1 a month is well worth it for your comments alone!! So - made my donation for suggested amount via paypal (& got immediate thanks notice & email confirm).

• Like 4

Hi Dramascientist if you click on the link 'Donate by PayPal' you will be given the option to pay by PayPal or pay with a card. It's not obvious but that's how I paid.

This site has been invaluable over the last 2 years and at times I would have thought I was going mad without checking others weren't going through the same! Keep up the good work and thank you for all you do

• Like 1