Have you donated yet?

JulieW

I'm not posting as a moderator this time, but as a balletco member. I've just remembered to donate so thought I'd remind those of you who, like me, have been busy, or maybe thought you'd wait until after payday.

It's easy to ignore the sticky threads so I thought I'd post to you lovely lot in a Doing Dance.

• Like 10

I'm glad you've posted an individual thread Julie. When the notices first appeared they took ages to drift into my consciousness so I'm sure others have found the same. Something to do with being stickies and the donation links being top right - Usually I mentally shut out the admin stuff and head straight to the active threads on forums I am interested in. Hopefully more will notice your thread.

Hope the findraising picks up. The previous round of donations seem to have lasted a long time.....I'm surprised we didn't need another appeal earlier.

Well, as ever your humour made me laugh Petalviolet & made me think that £1 a month is well worth it for your comments alone!! So - made my donation for suggested amount via paypal (& got immediate thanks notice & email confirm).

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all - keep them coming - the more donations we get now, the longer it will be before we have to ask again (and I think the "drive" is nearly over).  You'll get "official" thanks from the committee, but I'd just like to add my thanks as a fellow dance mum for helping us to keep the forum going.

• Like 4