Kids Dance Tutorial

ClaireaBellaGirls

Hello ClaireaBellaGirls and welcome to the Forum,  Thanks for the links - I'm not a youngster but they look like fun to try for anyone!

If you are a commercial concern may I ask you to add a signature to your User Profile in accordance with the Forum's Acceptable User Policy?

"Commerce There is no bar to people representing commercial ventures from signing up to BalletcoForum with a view to spreading information about their wares or offering relevant services. 

That said, we are not an advertising hoarding and repeated postings of the same or similar information will not be tolerated, nor frivolous posts which merely seem designed to get the company name ‘up there’. Nor will we allow vendors to use BalletcoForum as their shopfront: if you have a selling business you should use your own website for trade and market testing, not this one.

Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. (You set up a Signature via My Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum.

Problems arising over transactions entered into between members are not the responsibility of BalletcoForum."