Joffrey Ballet Summer School

swanprincess

I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging but I just need to share this because I feel like I'm about to explode with happiness....... After a difficult few months of rejections from various vocational schools, something exciting has happened at last; I've been offered a place at the Joffrey Ballet summer school in New York !!! :D

Is anyone else's dd/ds going? :D

• Like 46

Hope you have an amazing time!! How many weeks are you going for and did you have to audition via DVD??

Can't wait to hear how much you love it!! xx

Thank you all so much :D it feels amazing to be able to share some good news at last!!!

I went to the audition in London; they said it'd be 2-3 weeks before they sent results out; it had been 4 weeks, so I was beginning to think that they had only notified successful applicants- when I opened the email, I had to re-read it a few times before I realised that it actually really was a YES! It still feels completely surreal, as if it's all just a crazy dream :D I'm not sure yet how many weeks I'll be going for, or which offer I'll accept; they also offered me a place on the San Fransisco, Denver, South Georgia Advanced, Florence, LA and Miami summer intensives, which is unbelievably exciting- I feel as if I'm the happiest girl in the universe!!!!!!

• Like 26