Puberty - and associated Female Problems...

irishballetmom

9 hours ago, 2Graceko said:

I can’t believe how much has changed since 2015 either!!! There are nude seam-free period pants by modibodi. They just pop in a normal 40 degree wash (just can’t be tumble dried) so don’t think it would be a problem at vocational school. I use them myself and laundering is the same as for any other pants to be honest!  

Everything is tumble dried and washing is only done on certain days per week (though dancewear was done every day at dd's school) so the smell might become an issue and whether the school laundry was willing to handle them.

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Picturesinthefirelight said:

Everything is tumble dried and washing is only done on certain days per week (though dancewear was done every day at dd's school) so the smell might become an issue and whether the school laundry was willing to handle them.

Ah - I see. I hadn’t thought of everything being tumble dried as I never tumble dry delicates like leotards or tights but I guess they just have to because of the large amount of laundry! Out of interest, what would they do if they did have an accident/leak? 

29 minutes ago, 2Graceko said:

Ah - I see. I hadn’t thought of everything being tumble dried as I never tumble dry delicates like leotards or tights but I guess they just have to because of the large amount of laundry! Out of interest, what would they do if they did have an accident/leak? 

Hope they’ve got an understanding teacher so they can go sort themselves out and not feel totally humiliated in front of rest of class. Housekeeping staff were brilliant at sorting out laundry and would do bedding if needed on a ‘non bedding’ wash day. 

Leotards and tights were put on clothes horses to dry but I don’t think many girls would want their knickers out for display whilst drying. 

Edited by Jane
Grammar

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Hello Derin's Mom and welcome back!

We've had a very recent thread that may be of use.

Here's the Modibodi UK website:

https://www.modibodi.co.uk/pages/period-underwear/

When I googled just a quick search also brought up equivalent sites for America and Australia so there may well be other.

Thank you and hello back.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Modibodi period knickers have been mentioned on this thread and interested to see they have launched a style aimed at dancers and gymnasts. They are listed as ‘Recycled Seamfree hi-leg cheeky’ 

Edited by Jane
Add name of knickers!