ENBS Summer Course

Mariona

Here the same Angel! Today my DD is attending another expensive workshop....the sixth since october....!! All very good as most of them are with RBS teachers ( it is a special training programme held by RBS in Italy) and the one she is attending today is a focus on pointe work with Tania Fairbairn, but.......the final bill makes me cry!!!!

• Like 1

How wonderful to have access to wonderful programs though Zacharovitti! There are not many offered here and many are for older students :( Sorry about the bills though, ouch!!!

We are sticking close to home and doing Irish summer course this year. DD still wants to keep RBSS week open for the unlikely chance of being called off the wait list, a girl can dream! And it works out better for our bank account too!

• Like 1

Back in 2008 when DS was 13 he did one week at ENBS summer school and we had accomodation at Imperial University. We had a comfortable room with 2 single beds and an en-suite shower (very small). The cooked breakfasts at the uni were very filling.

As I had to spend one week of my holiday in London with him, so he could go to this SS, during the day I would visit museums and galleries, visit parks and also window shop. I walked miles but had a good time by myself.

• Like 1

Please don't tell me they have a dress code!!

I'm already in trouble with the ODP's last mail about "trousseau" (linens, pillow and douvet...we need a truck to transport! :o) and pale pink leotards (and my daughter doesn't like that colour.. :mellow: ...)

Billyelliott - my dd has done a lot of daily commuting from the Sussex coast to London for various summer schools and it costs an absolute fortune if you're travelling in the peak early morning. The cheapest option, if you decide not to stay up in a hotel, is to buy a weekly season ticket.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...