Hi everyone,

I'm in the lucky position of being able to choose which summer schools to attend this year- i am booked in to attend OPES for a week, and the Urdnag pre-audition course. I am also choosing between the Northern Contemporary summer school, the National Dance company of wales summer school, or a week at London Studio Centre on either the contemporary week or the advanced ballet week.

I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations about these courses or which one may be the most beneficial, or what the wales or northern courses are like? With a week of mostly ballet at OPES, and one of musical theatre at Urdang, i'm not sure what would be the best choice, or the more 'serious' course.

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

lb xx

Ana- week 2,you? I could possibly do another week there aswell but it think it would be better to experience all the different styles possible as I'm auditioning next year? xx

• 4 weeks later...

My dd also week2 OPES, so nice to have such straightforward application procedure after all the auditioning grief! One to look forward to

yes isnt it! no auditions meaning it is accessable for all yet it is still such a high standard! how old is your dd??

I think I'm going week 2 and 3 hopefully x

perf see you then! x