Jump to content

Student loans and DaDas


Recommended Posts

I would give you a hesitant yes but I think it is a question you would need to speak to student finance about properly. I know university students can change course and still get funding for their new course but it depends on various factors like where you live (different rules for England, Wales, Scotland), how many funded years you have had already, what course you want to study and where so I would assume that you can still get a student loan if you do not finish your dance course - but as I say it is an assumption so do please check with the relevant departments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...