Give us your feedback - get 20% off AND win a visit from Elsa & Anna!

eva_pine

Hello everyone, 

My name is Eva. I am a young entrepreneur and I'm starting my own Princess Party company with the help of the Prince's Trust. I am conducting some market research and would love to get your feedback -http://bit.ly/PrincessMarketResearch 

It literally takes 2 minutes, and you will automatically get a 20% discount on your first booking. Feel free to pass it on to family and friends so they can get the discount too. I will launch in the next month or so, and I am happy to start taking bookings.

This will be a very exciting company, offering a top quality service - professional performers, beautiful hand made wigs and costumes! I'm a performer and Princess entertainer myself so I have lots of experience and I know what I'm talking about icon_e_wink.gif 

I'm also thinking of offering Ballet themed parties, where a professional dancer in a tutu/costume would lead a party, including ballet themed games, choreography, etc. What do you think? Please comment below with your opinions and suggestions. 

Many thanks. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask! 

Have a lovely day! 

Eva

Edited by eva_pine

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

My name is Eva.I have just launched my new Princess Parties company. We're a brand new company but a very experienced team and have been in the entertaining business for many years. 

If you could spare a couple of minutes to answer this questionnaire
bit.ly/PrincessMarketResearch I would be eternally grateful! And as a thank you, I will automatically offer you 20% discount on your first booking AND the chance to win a visit from Elsa & Anna! 

Here is the website if you would like to have a look: www.everafterprincessparties.co.uk/ 

Many thanks! 

Eva, I have merged your two threads as they are both on the same subject. As stated in our Acceptable Use Policy, we are not an advertising hoarding and we do not allow repeated "spamming" advertising commercial enterprises. If you have any more updates, please continue this thread instead of starting a new one.

Thank you.

Eva, I have merged your two threads as they are both on the same subject. As stated in our Acceptable Use Policy, we are not an advertising hoarding and we do not allow repeated "spamming" advertising commercial enterprises. If you have any more updates, please continue this thread instead of starting a new one.

Thank you.

Hi , 

Sorry, I didn't mean to spam, I now have a website that people might be interested to see, that's all. But I'll use this thread for futures updates.

Regards,