Jump to content

mds accomodation


Recommended Posts



Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this question, but am hoping that as usual there will be someone, somewhere who knows.


My ds has an mds to a vocational school. He boards because the school is very far from home. I was wondering if the mds would only pay his boarding costs to the school, or whether he would be able to use this funding to find his own accomodation?


He has become really unhappy in the boarding house and I thought that we may be able to find him premises with a landlady. We can only look at this if his accomodation is payed for by his mds.


Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would suggest you go to the Department for Education web site and use the link to contact them to ask the question. That should give you a definitive answer. Hope you can get it sorted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...