ROH Summer Calendar Booking

The General Booking starts tomorrow at 0800 (0900 where I am).

So please, are there any tips from seasoned online-bookers?

Should I be logged in well before the time? Last time I even couldn't log in at all :angry: .

I'll be in London from 29th May to 1st June and would very much like to see "Song of the Earth" and "In the Night" as they are never performed over here...!

Petunia I don't think logging in well before is generally advised- if the system isn't working it will just throw you out anyway. Best to just log in after  and keep fingers crossed! The triple bills don't normally sell out that fast in my experience.

Thank you Mary.

As the current Triple sold out very quickly, I don't have much hope this time. Better not to wish too strongly, let's pretend I'm not at all interested in tickets and just want to have a look ;) .

I'll be in London from 29th May to 1st June and would very much like to see "Song of the Earth" and "In the Night" as they are never performed over here...!

You're in Germany, and they never do "Song", where it was created? What *is* Stuttgart coming to? 

Petunia I don't think logging in well before is generally advised- if the system isn't working it will just throw you out anyway. Best to just log in after  and keep fingers crossed! The triple bills don't normally sell out that fast in my experience.

It used to be that it wasn't advisable to be logged in beforehand, but I thought someone official was actually recommending that people do it this time around?

I would check your casting, though: if Acosta is scheduled (I think he only has the one performance in the Summer period?) that's likely to push demand up quite a lot.