The "Doing Dance A-Z"

Pups_mum

I think we should have started this thread with A is for Anjuli the font of all knowledge, who we turn to for reasureance with her words of wisdom and who has had me lol at my pc screen with her american sense of humour.

x

What can I say? Except, I wish we could all make one another laugh regardless of the oceans and continents which not only separate us but also unite us.

Look at the word - HUMOUR/HUMOR - there's only a "U's" difference. Human laughter - what a wonderful sound.

• Like 3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I'm bumping this thread as I found it while looking for one I'm sure we had about abbreviations (to help some of our newcomers).  This one has some useful information in it as giving us a bit of a laugh.

Right then, back to searching for one on abbreviations - if anyone else can find it, please let me know!

• Like 3

I'd like to add N for NINETTE DE VALOIS (Dame) for the foresight of sound dance education and giving so much inspiration directly and through the generations if dancers following her legacy.

Or perhaps 'M' for the 'Madam' by which she was known?

I've seen a couple of raised eyebrows when former RB people spoke to younger folks about  'what Madam would have said' about this or that...  

Yaffa

I'm sure Anjuli will appreciate my language blunder whilst in the States. I asked if anyone had a rubber I could borrow! I still remember the shocked silence until someone said ' I assume you mean an eraser?'. Time for a red-faced quick exit!

Or the even more embarrassing query about how to get a rubber for your pencil...(one of our British friends has never lived that one down).