A Proud Mother

Moorland International Ballet Elite Programme

I have been told none in the past but dd thinks there may have been funding in the past....

There is school funding.  Don't know what the criteria is but I know students who get funding from the school. 

I have sent a couple of students there , both have funding , but it is scarce .

Don't rule it out though , it's an amazing school 

• Like 2

My son has recently started at this school having left an incredibly prestigious school. All I can say is what a change in him!! He is beginning to fall back in love with dancing again, he’s happy and gaining in confidence everyday. I cannot recommend this school highly enough. Don’t always think of the big three when looking at ballet schools as I have learnt hindsight is an amazing thing. Mr and Mrs Kidd are turning my boy back into a dancer and performer.

• Like 11

My DD doesn't attend the school, but went on Sunday to the Matthew Bourne workshop and loved it. She will be thinking about auditionsnext year for Year 7 start and has always said white lodge and elmhurst. We had never considered Moorland until now so that is good to hear. 

If you click on the Moorland tag at the top of the thread it will bring up other threads and posts about Moorland.  It doesn't look as though there have been many postings for this year though.

There's an open day in November.