RBS Mid Associates (MA) audition

anneeliz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, She's only done one year but has meant the world to her and we never expected to be so lucky to get there. The teacher is great, enjoy every minute- I think there may be a few tears as our last week is coming up.

Enjoy everyone!

• 1 month later...

Just heard of a Birmingham MA turning down her place in favour of a year 7 vocational place! I'm crossing everything and I'm on tenterhooks all over againfor my little student on the SWL but if anyone has already heard from them in the past 2 days and wants to put me out of my misery it would be much appreciated

• Like 2

Just heard of a Birmingham MA turning down her place in favour of a year 7 vocational place! I'm crossing everything and I'm on tenterhooks all over againfor my little student on the SWL but if anyone has already heard from them in the past 2 days and wants to put me out of my misery it would be much appreciated

We are SWL at birmingham and haven't heard anything. Has your pupil heard now?

My little pupil is SWL Birmingham too and hasn't heard anything either. The little girl who declined her place got in off the SWL too from what I've gathered. So much movement on these lists and places still, so many butterflies still flapping about in my stomach