RBS Mid Associates (MA) audition

anneeliz

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danceintherain, I think you're supposed to cut the ribbon in half and make a small neat bow to go under the bun. I would probably cut off a couple of cms as I think it looks neater. Make the ribbon ends look nice, and burn them a bit so they don't unravel. Don't get neurotic over it (like me!).

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Thank you, it's just sinking in really, I really didn't expect her to get a place.

Just read through this whole thread and I now appreciate just how well she has done. I envisioned much bigger classes to hear that there are only about 16 in a class really puts things into perspective.

DD has been offered MA yr 7 place at Bath - from waiting list. Anyone know if they prefer satin or leather flats there please? Again, didn't realise how few places were available for MA'S. Very proud of DD,

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Eeeeeeeeek!!!!!

Have just had that elusive phone call from Ms Hubbard at RBS offering DD a yr 8 mids place ! ????????????????

She was on SWL last year and this, so just wanted to let everyone know that places *do* come up!!

Now the excitement of telling DD after school!

• Like 21

Thank you everyone- i could almost burst i'm so proud of her..... She auditioned for yr5 JA's, got a no; tried again for yr 6 and got a yes. Also went to summer school last year. SWL for mids yr7, and summer school this year, and SWL for yr 8 mids now a yes!!!

It's for Manchester, twoballerinas. Luckily she already knows some girls there, so i'm sure she'll be delighted!

• Like 2