Lema

MIDAS audition applications live on website!!

Just thought I'd post as I haven't noticed anyone else mention it yet, the MIDAS audition applications are now live on their website for auditions end of May early June.....good luck to anyone auditioning :)

Website link for anyone interested ~

http://www.midas-dance.org.uk

Hi Straceydor the current students will have an assessment in June. No new application needed.

Hi Sarahw - we try to aim for the 1st Sunday of each month where possible, unless if falls on Easter Sunday or New Years day! 

• Like 1

Just to let people who don't follow MIDAS on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram etc, the closing date for audition applications for September start is today (although I will happily take late applications over the weekend). There is one day of auditions, in the morning of June 7th (although we have had a record number of applicants, and if this pattern continues, next year there may be two dates).

• Like 1

Hi Sniffymum. There are 11 sessions a year, each 2 and a half hours long. The years fees are £215, this is usually split into 2 installments but arrangements can be made based on individual circumstances. We will never turn away a talented student in cases of financial hardship.

Oh forgot to ask - are the groups split by the level they are currently working at? Dd soon to do advanced 1 cecchetti. Thanks.