Happy New Year from BalletcoForum Committee

Sim

Hello everyone!  On behalf of all of us here at BalletcoForum, a quick New Year message:

It has been another eventful, lively and fun year here on the forum, and this is almost entirely due to all of you.  Whether it is being given information on ballet history, reviews of performances seen, following the trials and tribulations of DDs and DSs (and their parents!), general information about anything dance-related and even the non-dance area, your contributions and debates have continued to make this forum the popular, fun, lively and interesting place that it is.   The BalletcoForum Committee is very much looking forward to more of the same throughout 2015, so please keep all your posts coming throughout the year.  We are also very pleased that our membership has increased each month this year, so a big welcome to all of you who joined us in 2014!

For all of the above, and as we enter our fourth year (can you believe it!), a huge thank you to you all!  It only remains for all of us to wish all of you a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2015.

Very best wishes,

The BalletcoForum Committee:  Sim, John, Ian, Janet, Alison, Julie, Annabel, Lee, Dave and Trog

• Like 17

A Happy New Year to everyone here and many thanks to all the admins who do such a marvellous job here.I resolve to get back to ballet regularly or if my health doesn't pick up enough to permit that, have the new puppy we have promised ourselves and train and walk it because my weight has shot up again.  :(  :unsure:

Edited by Fiz
  • Like 4