Kinesiology Tape

HAIRBELLES

I have recently stumbled upon and purchased this tape .

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of using it for ballet class.

A few of you will know younger dd had a bad injury and I thought it could be beneficial for her to use it.

Elder dd has just informed me that the physio at college uses this a lot.

http://search.physioroom.com/search#p=R&w=kine&url=http%3a%2f%2fsearch.physioroom.com%2fsearch%3fw%3dkinesiology%2520tape%26ts%3dajax&rk=1&uid=342012524&ts=rac&rt=racsug&rsc=IrunzRTdXUrEm3g1&asug=kine&apelog=yes

This one should work!

To copy and paste a URL, highlight the URL, right click and choose copy.  Come to the post you want to include it in.  Right click and paste.  Press enter to ensure people can just click on it.

I'd recommend getting advice from a physio or suitable professional on where to apply it and how to use it. It can be used to encourage muscles to 'switch on' and can also be used to relax muscles so depending on your specific need, the application and use will be different. It should also be applied along the correct structures avoiding certain ligaments etc.

• Like 1

Is that the multicoloured stuff you see athletes and tennis players plastered with these days? I know someone spotted that Roger Federer had some on his back the night he injured his back at the O2 last month, so I guess it didn't help that much :)

• Like 2

I consulted the help of a physio to assist me in learning how to do it. But you can also watch youtube videos by physios. But honestly, it is best to seek professional advice because everyone is different :)

• Like 1