Ballet Training Insight Days with Birmingham Royal Ballet

Jan McNulty

I've just printed off .. Look great and I'm sure my daughter would absolutely love this. I'm unsure which class to apply for so thought I'd ask advice. There's either grades level 2-3 on Monday or on tues grades 4-5 and inter foundation. She's due to do grade 3 exam in feb and starts inter foundation after Xmas break but I don't know if it would be too stretching and daunting to book the grade 4/5/inter foundation or whether she would enjoy the grade 2-3 more.. Don't want to ask her as I was going to apply as a surprise :(

If I were in your DD's position I think I would prefer the grade 2-3 class, as she'll probably be one of the best there if she's already done grade 3, which would be a nice confidence boost, as opposed to potentially struggling with unfamiliar steps in the more advanced class...

• Like 1

The insight workshops (all day ones) are for non vocational students but the insight tasters in March that offer classes arranged by grade are open to vocational and non vocational.

Yes sorry I was commenting on the all day ones that won't open 

If I were in your DD's position I think I would prefer the grade 2-3 class, as she'll probably be one of the best there if she's already done grade 3, which would be a nice confidence boost, as opposed to potentially struggling with unfamiliar steps in the more advanced class...

Sometimes in life, when learning it's better to be a small fish in a big pond, obviously as long as she wouldn't be too far behind. 

• Like 1