Spring Celebration: A Showcase of British Dance Training

Tickets for this evening of dance in the Linbury from the RBS, ENBS, Central and Elmhurst on 7th March 2015 went on sale today but the ROH website is showing "sold out". This is not the case if you call the Box Office.

Edited by capybara
  • Like 2

I was answered and then cut off - after 38 mins of holding!! thinking no chance I didn't call again BUT the phone has just rung ... the ROH apologising for the dropped call and offering me 2 tickets :D  I know it doesn't help but they have had problems with the booking system for the last 2 days,BT are in attendance and there are still tickets available. 

Strange, so I wonder how this works. Shame on me but I forgot these tickets came on sale today but read this thread and it reminded me. I logged on at 11.30 to find "Sold out" being shown. I left the screen on the relevant page and kept refreshing, initially to no avail, until at 1205 it changed to "Buy" with over a 100 tickets available spread across the range of tickets.

How it can change from sold out to over 100 tickets available is a complete mystery, but maybe a lesson learnt, don't believe what it says and keep trying.

Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year to you all.

Oh,  I wasn't sure whether you mentioned him in relation to the performance or to the Russian gala (couldn't see the reason for the latter, but still ...)  Should be interesting, then.

Edit: actually, having hauled out my "ROH blurb" (Winter brochure) I was surprised to see no mention of this event whatsoever.  Yet the link says it's part of the spring booking programme, for which public booking hasn't yet opened, but I can still access it and book.  Strange, and a bit tough on people who would have had no idea it was on more or less until public booking opened, isn't it?