Black Friday.

Lisa O`Brien

Little girls want bras now because all the pop videos feature the singer and dancers in a bra-and-knicker combo!

Pop videos,I think,should come with a film -style age classification.Unclassified,Age up to 12.No-one under 15 and no-one under 18 can view them. Little girls [and boys] in my opinion ,shouldn`t be allowed to watch all these Myley Cyrus and Britney type "artistes"  gyrating all over the place wearing next to nothing.

• Like 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But the whole point of those videos is merchandising, especially to youngsters who don't apply critical thinking to those sorts of decisions. I agree there should be some sort of age-related classification for material that has even an implied sexual content, but realistically I'm not sure that's going to happen.

So it's Panic Saturday, is it? Well, I shall be celebrating that particular invention by watching Live from Lincoln Center on TV, which has the School of American Ballet 50th annual workshop performance.

We were out of town earlier this month so my panic was taking place the week before that, when I had to get all sorts of things ready for international mailing before we left. Now I'm taking things easier, at least until we start getting Christmas cards from people we haven't sent to, which always happens right before Christmas rather than early enough to do anything about it.

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1