RAD solo seal tuition in London

balletbomb

Hi all, I have been a regular reader of posts on this forum for the past year since my DD started at vocational school in London, there is such a wealth of information here and I thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences. This is the first time I have felt the need to actually post. My DD is keen to do her RAD solo seal later on next year and I wondered if anyone could suggest a top notch RAD teacher who perhaps offers private tuition. As we are not from the UK we don't have a local school which we can go to for tuition and DD vocational school does not do syllabus work but has said if she can find a tutor they are happy for her to pursue this in her own time.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, balletbomb. If I were you I would contact the RAD. They do have lessons (both group and private) at RAD Headquarters in Battersea, but whether this includes Solo Seal I am not sure. They would certainly be your best starting point in finding a teacher though.

• Like 2

Hi all, I have been a regular reader of posts on this forum for the past year since my DD started at vocational school in London, there is such a wealth of information here and I thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences. This is the first time I have felt the need to actually post. My DD is keen to do her RAD solo seal later on next year and I wondered if anyone could suggest a top notch RAD teacher who perhaps offers private tuition. As we are not from the UK we don't have a local school which we can go to for tuition and DD vocational school does not do syllabus work but has said if she can find a tutor they are happy for her to pursue this in her own time.

Thanks in advance.

I can help you DD wtih her Solo Seal Exame pls get in touch