RBS mid-associate applications

anneeliz

Can anyone tell me if it matters how quickly you get your application form for RBS Associates in? Do they stop looking at the forms when they reach a certain number?

Also, the photos required on the actual application form are different from those given when you follow the link to view photo requirements before you go into the application form. Does anyone know which is correct? 

Thank you Lema. Yes, the link you sent is the photos that I looked at originally and those are the ones we have taken, but when I went to fill the application form in they were different! It specified bare feet rather than soft shoes, and the last picture was not on pointe, just a side view, standing straight. 

Does everyone get an audition regardless of the photos? I had assumed that they weeded people out from the photos first.

Yes everyone gets an audition and just double check that when you are looking at the photo requirements that you are definately looking at the same age groups requirements each time, easy mistake to make in the midst of filling in forms ???? good luck xx

My dd teacher told us they are just for a reference after the audition when the Panel are considering candidates, easier to remember if you have their photo in front of you, but this is just what teacher said and I don't know whether true or not but it makes sense to me x

I had this problem, the photo requirements are in flat shoes from 11-12 on 13th August 2015 and on pointe from 13 as of 31st August 2015 but when you do the application if you have ticked mid associates 11-13 it shows you the flat shoe pictures. My daughter is applying for the last year of mid-associates. I did a dummy test but changed her age to 14 and got the pointe shoe pictures so I think it is the way the form has been set up.

I emailed them as I thought I would have to get them re-done but she suggested I send what I had, she pointed out that the audition itself is when they decide and the photos are an aide-memoire for the discussion. (as suggested by one a teacher above) They are very helpful if you e-mail them and I think you will get an audition if you apply before the closing date, which varies depending on which centre you audition at. In the end if they like you I don't think you will be penalised for having the wrong photos.

Edited by Sandsfoot
  • Like 1