Royal Ballet dancers guesting with other companies

Wonder about the title of this item as I do not read it as being specific.  Surely members of the Royal Ballet have guested (and still do) with companies all over the world and have done so for decades now.  Would this item not be better placed on BcoF as 'Lamb and McRae guest in Kremlin Ballet Swan Lake' in the News section?  (Perhaps I misunderstand.  Perhaps you saw this performance, Amelia, and are intending to write a review.  If that is case then I too believe this item is fully in the appropriate location.)

It depends on the Moderators' view - whether they see it appropriate to have a separate topic on each dancer's guesting, like "Nela danced there", "Steven danced there" and so on; or it can be a general topic as I titled it. I don't mind at all if it is renamed. I just thought that this video might be interesting for some our ballet friends.

• Like 1

A personal observation, for no colleague has raised the specific/generic issue posed by Bruce W in the past 24 hours, so I fancy that the title can stand for now.  And if past experience is any guide, what started in the specific will become generic over time and, though we try to keep a reasonably tidy Forum, you folks out there are not without power in deciding how threads develop!  Behind the scenes we probably prefer to keep our powder dry for issues that appear to be in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).

• Like 2

... I just thought that this video might be interesting for some our ballet friends.

And you were right. Thanks for posting. I've not watched yet - looking forward to watching it tonight. I've bought my 'must see' Swan Lake tickets for the next six months and I'm now deciding on my 'would like to see' ones, this'll help.