NEW Sunday Adv 1 and pay as you go RAD Intermediate Ballet class 2.30 - 3.30 £8!!

precisionschool

Hi everyone,

thanks for reading the post and the messages from previous posts. the RAD intermediate Ballet Classes have gone a bit viral so have decided to put another class on a Sunday at the Lost Theatre, 208 Wandsworth Road, SW8 2JU.

To make things easier for people who cant commit to every week and begrudge paying for a term, i am offering a pay as you go service of £8 for the hour. As usual I wont go over 10 students per class. i have spaces left should anyone want to join!!

i also have about 4 space left in the RAD Advanced 1 class on Sundays 7 - 8.30. I have just had 3 ladies enter and got 76% and 81% Distinctions. Classes are around £12 per class payable termly or half termly, but you do get a lot of correction in the class.  See the website for more details.

thanks 

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Great to see some serious adult syllabus classes are now available in London!

Just a query as to why there is no Intermediate Foundation (or Advanced Foundation) class on offer. (Last I heard, there was a 1-year waiting list for the adult Inter Foundation classes @ RAD HQ - they have just had to add a third weekly class to cater for the demand! I would assume many people would want to do more than 1 class a week which would fill them up quickly.)

Edited by youngatheart