Tulip

Mine is going for the first week as we go on holiday the second week. Mind you she will be worn out as she has just done two wks at the royal. Don't forget I and does a daily blog with videos and photographs.

• Like 3

Has your daughter gone with friends living the dream? If she is on her own I am sure my daughter would introduce her to her friends.

Hi Tulip

She has gone with a few friends from ENBS and know a few people from other vocational schools, but I am sure that she will meet your DD.  I hope they all have a fantastic time.  I can't wait to hear all about their first day later.  Thank goodness for wifi and WhatsApp  :D

• Like 5

Have you all been reading the daily blogs by Ian, some lovely photos and videos.

Yes I have.  What a fantastic idea, so that we can see what they are doing daily and yesterday I got to see the video of my DD in pas de deux class too.  Hope  you're DD is having a fantastic time.

• Like 1

Last day for my daughter today. She has really enjoyed every day of this SS, including the interviews with the teachers in the evenings. The daily blogs have been brilliant along with the daily photographs and videos. I can see why this SS had such a high reputation.

• Like 5