Help, advice and information on vocational schools.......Please!!!

Lema

At Elmhurst it's two weekends a term and the half term . That is apart from an initial more frequent home leave in the first term to help them adjust to life at boarding school.

It seems difficult in the first year but now that he travels with friends it's not so much a problem and not quite so expensive either.I might also add that you will miss them terribly and it might be a relief to see them every three weeks!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dancermum my DD auditioned for 6th form at Legat last year so I can't really give insight into lower school specifically but only in general about the school. We were very impressed at the school the staff seemed absolutely passionate about their school and the course they run. The school has amazing facilities not just for dance but also for music, acting and sport. The ballet classes are small and all the students seemed very happy. Also in terms of academics the head is very supportive of the arts and creativity. My DD was offered a place but there is no funding apart from small scholarships and no burseries available and we could not have afforded it but we loved the school. We would have been very happy for DD to go there if only we were rich enough (teachers wages just don't stretch that far!)

Hope this helps a bit

Dramascientist

• Like 1