Drop-in Ballet classes in Sussex

Friends

Not a drop-in as say Pineapple and Danceworks, but Hampton Ballet Academy (outskirts of Brighton) closes later than most ballet schools - closes for the summer end of July.  DD takes classes there when home for the holidays.

You could contact Brighton Ballet School as there are a number of different summer schools at different levels going on the info is on their website and there are also some weekly one off classes also at different levels during August so am sure if there is space she could join one of these. These will be loosely BBO levels so if she has done RAD you can work out sort of equivalent level.

Judy Breen (as Porthesia mentioned) who works out if Patcham High School usually goes on into the first week of August but am a bit out of the loop this year as have been injured for a while so not sure when she finishes this year.

Their studios are located just behind Hove station LinMM, but the classes I've just mentioned are, I believe, aimed at younger students. The info was really intended for Friends who had posted originally. Rox do offer classes for adults but I think they are only ballroom, Latin, salsa, that type of thing.