Looking for a New School

GeriatricBallerina

Does anyone know or can suggest a good dance school in the London, Surrey, Herts area that can offer Intermediate Ballet, Grade 6 Modern and Grade 5/6 Tap, possibly with Jazz, Contemporary and/or pointe/limbering classes that all fall on a Saturday.

Big ask I know but you never know till you do.  Thanks.

Tring Park Associates offer all those on a Saturday.

I think their current timetable on their website isn't up to date but I have septembers and all this classes are listed.

We are going to be doing the same ie Tring on Saturdays for syllabus classes and couple of extras and then London on Sundays when not at CBA.

Good luck!

• Like 2

My very first ballet class was in Byfleet......in 1955!! This was in the Binfield hall in Binfield Road (which I think is still there) with a Mrs Brewer

Sorry slightly off topic but don't very often see Byfleet mentioned.

But in that area these days is the Susan Robinson School which I believe has very good results and is a good school generally but of course don't have any personal experience of.

If you are in the Brighton area however I can probably be of help.

• Like 1

We went to see Susan Robinsons sch show few weeks ago it was very good. Some of the older students were amazing and the children had lovely stage presence. The mum that invited us said that 2 of the pupils were going ENB sch, 1 Rambert and 1 to BTUK very impressive.

• Like 1