The Red Shoes DVD to give away.

loveclassics

I've been de-cluttering and clearing out my collection of ballet recordings recently (well, it was that or find a larger flat) and found I had 2 copies of the Red Shoes on DVD.   The one I am offering is in good condition and almost unused. It's part of the Silver Collection issued by Carlton TV in 1999 for those who know about that sort of stuff.

I normally offer unwanted stuff on Freecycle but thought I should give ballet-lovers first refusal.  I would be happy to give it to anyone who wants it.  Email or p.m. me and I'll send it to you.

Linda

If this is still available my DD says she would love this please. I'll PM you.

That's great.  I hate perfectly usable items being wasted (due to my upbringing just after the war) so it's lovely to pass something on to someone who will enjoy it.

I'll look out for your message.

Linda

DVD now despatched.  For anyone unfamiliar with Freecycle, it's absolutely brilliant.  I've got rid of so much unwanted clutter and it's gone to people who want it rather than to landfill.  Do look online and find your local group - it's astonishing but 'one man's trash is another's treasure'.

Linda

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...