dancing10

I wondered about that too dancing10 but we have not been informed of any change of location for LJSB...it only just moved ot Chiswick.  There are plenty of studios so I guess it'll just be a bit more full!  Be interesting on the sundays that BBO associates are in too!

• 1 month later...

Hi Against all odds- there have been discussions about this before so would be worth doing a search.  My dd found the senior auditions more challenging than other auditions in terms of the content and there were some sections where they asked them to show the work in pairs so my dd felt more under scrutiny ( which I guess is better than feeling overlooked!).  I would imagine there are a handful of places in each group as dancers move up through the groups and/or out of associates.  I don't know about ratios of numbers applying etc but it is a high level of classical training with intensive non-syllabus classes and they will be looking for dancers who they think will fit with this training. LJSB seems to have a well established and good reputation to my knowledge. PM me if need more background.  Good luck to your dd for September.

I can vouch for Nickys excellent teaching as she often guests for us at Harpenden Summer School!

Ive also referred my own students to her when Ive felt that they werent getting enough from the schools I teach at.

• Like 2