Ballet items for sale

CharlieChuck

Hey guys :)

So I'm selling all my ballet stuff that I no longer use or doesn't fit along with items that are not suitable.

My ebay is here http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bt411ezcharlie123?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

On there I have a pair of practically brand new Grishko Pro-flex pointe shoes 6XXXX, I brought them as an emergency pointe shoes ages ago and I just don't like them. The previous seller said her daughter only worn them once and they are still rock hard and not even broken in. 

There are also my two leotards from when I used to dance when I was younger both a medium, but they're a small fitting medium.

Also selling a pair of Katz canvas split sole slippers, size 6M which will fit a size 5 foot.

There is also my old Intermezzo camisole tutu, white and it's also a medium. It's only been worn along with two wrap skirts that are now too small for me.

Dunno if any of it will be of use to anyone but maybe it will do some budding ballerina. 

Please be warned though my items do come from a pet friendly home, so if you or your daughter(s) are allergic to dogs or cats I would advise against it. Although my clothes are dry cleaned before they are posted I know something will still linger and I would hate for that tiny possibility to arise.

Thanks in advance.