Tring CBA audition November

southerndancemum

Hi SDM,

My DD was at Tring a couple of years ago, and from memory I think her lilac leotard was supplied through Dancing boutique in Tunbridge Wells.They were very helpful, as I got the sizing wrong and had to send the original one back! But, you should receive a letter with all the details, so double check, just in case.

Congratulations to your DD. Tring was a really enjoyable experience for my DD, and the staff were very friendly.

• Like 1

"Thanks everyone. The letter says lilac Leo which can be got from that shop but they don't stock it :/

will call them today."

If you have looked on the Dancing Boutique website they don't list any of the schools uniform. You have to get it by visiting, phone or when they visit the school.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. The letter says lilac Leo which can be got from that shop but they don't stock it :/

will call them today.

Scoobydoo - how exciting, DD in group 1 too :)

what do they do in the coaching class?

Hi again SDM, the Vocational School stock isn't listed on the online store.  You'll get the exact details of it from Tring, then you can order by phone, call into the shop (if you live locally) or they do a pop up shop at the school once every other week so you can arrange to get one that way.  Hope this helps x

Edited to say:  Sorry Jane, I've just noticed that I've repeated what you put above lol x

Edited by dtadmin
  • Like 1

Unfortunately it was a 'no' for my daughter this time. She's been quite philosophical about it all though as it was her first time auditioning for CBA. She received a fairly standard letter, but is quite interested in finding out where she could improve should she decide to try again in May. Is this going to be possible if I send them an email?

Unfortunately it was a 'no' for my daughter this time. She's been quite philosophical about it all though as it was her first time auditioning for CBA. She received a fairly standard letter, but is quite interested in finding out where she could improve should she decide to try again in May. Is this going to be possible if I send them an email?

Sorry to hear your DD got a no this time, but good she is ok with it. 

We were advised beforehand that no follow up would be given on unsuccesful applicants and not to ask :/

I think that it's a shame as it could be so benificial to the children to know where they could try and improve.

if it helps at all, DD was able to acheive all the flexibility tests - which she couldnt do at the RB JA audition.  This is something she has been working on since May.

• Like 1

I would not say flexibility is the key to get In, my dd is already in group 2 at cba, and certainly not all girls in there have all there splits, and also group 1 girls do not have all there splits. My dd did not get in first time but we tried again, sometimes they feel your just not ready! Please just try again in May, also remember this time there were very few places and there will be more places in May! Good luck xx

• Like 1