Dance tights for boys.

Flowerdew

We have a show coming up and I need some recommendations for boys dance tights please. I have a 14 year old dancer and I would like him to wear white tights but the tights I've found online look a bit sheer and I'm not sure where else to look. Can anyone reccomend a company please.

I was told by DDs friend that intermezzo (from Porselli) are better than capezio white tights but he said many of his friends preferred to wear 2 pairs at once to stop them being too sheer - don't know if this applies to either of those 2 brands or was just a general observation

• Like 1

my DS has always found the intermezzo pantaplie ok and they are quite cottony and thick so I'd be surprised if you need more than one pair....

btw now he's 16 he absolutely hates the cotton type tights and is making me buy the USA M Stevens brand specifically 'cos they are very sheer and all the boys consider that the sheer tights show the muscles and line of the legs better. Just shows how their views change!!!!

https://dancewear.co.uk/products/details&prodid=1925

they come up reasonably big- DS is currently in XL at 6 foot, but mainly cos the style is to wear tights up high so they come half way up the chest... 

• Like 2